This delicious concoction of Mexican flavors is sure to wake up your taste buds!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup cooked, crumbled, chorizo
- 2 tablespoons canned, diced green chiles
- 1/4 cup shredded jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1 green onion diced
- 1/2 teaspoon oil or lard
- 2 avocado slices (optional)
- a dollop of sour cream (optional)
Warm oil or lard over medium heat in a small pan. Pour egg into pan, constantly stirring to scramble. When eggs are almost done, fold in chorizo, chiles, cilantro and onion. Remove from heat. Sprinkle cheese over the top. Let it sit in the warm pan for 2 minutes to melt cheese and warm ingredients. Garnish with avocado slices and sour cream.