Prep Time: 2 hours
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours, 25 minutes
- 3 lbs. flank or skirt steak
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- 1 tablespoons salt, kosher
- 1 tablespoons black pepper, coarse ground
- 1 tablespoon chile powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
Cook on grill over medium-high heat for 20 to 25 minutes or until center is slightly pink.
Serve in large pieces as steaks, or thinly slice on the bias (perpendicular to the grain of the meat) for fajitas.