This simple and delicious recipe for guacamole will liven up any burrito and also makes a zesty appetizer. This guacamole recipe will serve a party of 8-10.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 avocado
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup onion, peeled and diced
- 1 serrano chile, seeded and diced (you can reduce this or eliminate it to adjust the heat level)
- 1/4 cup crema (or sour cream)
- 1/8 cup cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoons lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
Mash 2 of the avocado with the back of a fork or other mashing utensil. Add in the serrano, onion and cilantro. Fold in crema and lime juice. Add salt and pepper to taste. Dice the remaining avocado into 1/4 - 1/2 inch cubes. Fold the diced avocado and tomato into the mashed avocado mixture. Serve immediately.