Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2-4 green chiles such as Anaheim, Hatch, or Poblano (roasted, see instructions below)
- 3 large or 4 medium, ripe avocado
- 1/2 white onion, peeled and finley chopped
- 1 serrano chile, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
Chop the green chiles very fine. Mash the avocado with a fork until almost smooth. Fold in the remaining ingredients and the chiles into the mashed avocado.
Serve with your favorite tortilla chips or make your own.