A new twist on traditional guacamole makes this dip taste just like tacos. The addition of cumin to this guacamole adds a smoky, roasted flavor that compliments any chip or dish you put it on.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 ripe avocado
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chile powder
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 cup shredded lettuce (optional for garnish)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese (optional for garnish)
With a fork or a food processor, mash together the avocado and lime juice. Fold in the remaining ingredients. Spread out the lettuce on a plate. Scoop the guacamole into the center and top with shredded cheese. Serve immediately.