These turkey tamales are a great use for that leftover turkey. Or cook up some turkey just for these delicious tamales.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 cups turkey, shredded or diced
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and finley chopped
- 1 cup green chile sauce
- 2 cups potatoes, peeled,cooked and diced into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup chicken, turkey or vegetable broth
Mix all ingredients together and simmer for 20 minutes until all liquid is absorbed. Use as a filling for your tamales.