If you're ready for a change, try this stir-fry tonight! It's easy and makes great left-overs for tomorrow's lunch.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts, sliced into 1/2 inch strips
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 3 cups Spanish rice
- salt to taste
Heat oil in a wok or skillet over medium heat. Add in chicken and stir-fry for 10 minutes. Add in onion and garlic and cook together for another 3 or 4 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Reduce heat to low. Add in spices, rice and beans and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Add salt to taste.