The corn in this recipe gives this salsa a crisp, sweet note. Subtle flavors in this mild salsa pair well with tortilla strips or on top of freshly sliced tomatoes.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2 cups cooked corn
- 4 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup parsley, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons ancho chile powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 lime, juiced
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Let it sit for at least 15 minutes to meld flavors. Refrigerate overnight for maximum flavor.